Everyone has a weak link. What’s yours? What don’t you like to see pop up in SuperFit competitions?
We always strive to give our host gyms an awesome experience, making for a fun event to build the community at their gym and in the surrounding area. Watch to see what Gary and Alea Helmick of CrossFit Revamped thought about hosting their first SuperFit.
8min cap 50 Burpees 30 Snatches (135/95) (95/65) Rules: Teams will get (8) minutes to complete the chipper. While one partner is working, the other must be in a handstand hold with hips off of the wall. Reps will only count while a team member is in the handstand hold position. Teams will receive a…
7min cap 2rm Hang Clean *60 Box Jump Buy-In (24/20 all divisions)* Rules: Teams will get 7 minutes to complete 60 box jumps. With the remaining time, teams will establish a 2rm Hang Clean. Each clean MUST pass through a full squat. Score will be determined by adding the 2rm from each team member. Hang…
Check-In All competitors must check themselves in to sign our waiver, get your competitor number, and collect your athlete bag. We will have check-in at CrossFit King of Prussia on FRIDAY from 5:30-6:30PM as well as on Saturday from 7:00-8:00AM. There will be NO LATE CHECK-INS, so please arrive on time. Team SuperFit Philadelphia is…
SuperFit Games East Coast Championship Tickets on Sale Now! 2 Person Team Registration, Spectator Tickets, and Volunteer Registration now live! SuperFit Games is proud to present its second East Coast Championship February 7-8, 2015 at the Greater Richmond Convention Center! This is a 2 day competition that includes two 1-day Team SuperFit Competitions and a…
AMRAP 9: 4 C2B (Novice – Pullups) 4 Pistols (Novice – Goblet Squats 24/16) 4 Thrusters (95/65) (Novice – 75/55) 8 C2B (Novice – Pullups) 8 Pistols (Novice – Goblet Squats 24/16) 8 Thrusters (95/65) (Novice – 75/55) 12… Rules: Teams will have 9 minutes to climb the ladder starting with 4 reps of each…
What’s your favorite type of SuperFit Games competition? Partnering up with your friends, or taking on the competition solo? Each format makes for unique demands on the competitors. Let us know which one you like best.
Check-In All competitors must check themselves in to sign our waiver, get your competitor number, and collect your athlete bag. We will have check-in at Trident Crossfit on FRIDAY from 5:30-6:30PM as well as on Saturday from 7:00-8:00AM. There will be NO LATE CHECK-INS, so please arrive on time. I have attached the waiver to…
In 12 Minutes: 200 Wall Balls (20/14) Max Calories Row Rules: Teams will have 12 minutes to complete 200 wall balls and then row as many calories as possible on the Concept 2 Rower. Wall balls maybe broken up between partners as needed. Athletes will be responsible for setting their own rower during the workout….
- Team SuperFit Miami November 2014CrossFit Miami Lakes 14660 NW 60th Ave, Miami Lakes, FL 3301407:00 AM
- SuperFit Forney Team Challenge Fall 2014CrossFit Forney 20 Mustang Ct, Forney, TX 7512607:00 AM
- Team SuperFit Charlotte – November 2014CrossFit Steele Creek 9301 Forsyth Park Dr, Charlotte, NC 2827307:00 AM
- SuperFit Rubicon – December 2014CrossFit Rubicon 8500 Tyco Road Vienna, VA 2218207:00 AM
- Team SuperFit Hampton Roads – December 2014CrossFit Stimulus 19 West Mercury Boulevard Hampton, VA 2366907:00 AM
- Team SuperFit Cary – January 2015Cary CrossFit 1823 NW Maynard Rd Cary, NC 2751307:00 AM
- Team SuperFit Delaware (4-person) January 2015 CrossFit Riverfront 512 Justison St. Wilmington, DE 198017:00 AM
- SuperFit Games 2015 East Coast Championship403 N Third St, Richmond, VA 2321907:00 AM